A leading real estate service provider built a tenant portal to simplify communication with its approximately 100,000 tenants, offer them additional services and streamline the property management processes.
As Product Owner, we took over a project with was in difficulties. We successfully reorganised the project and managed to introduce the portal “on time”, “on quality” and “on budget”.
We also introduced agile methods for the implementation and coached the stakeholders accordingly. This enabled us to establish a stable team and regular releases in 2-week cycles even after the initial go-live.
Within a month after the introduction, we established the portal as the largest tenant portal in Switzerland in terms of registered users.
As product owner, we:
- Managed the stakeholder from team to C-level.
- Introduced agility on methodical, organizational and technical levels for the implementation and further development of the portal.
- Elicited needs and formulated requirements as user stories.
- Structured and managed the backlogs.
- Integrated a partners for home-related services and developed an partner ecosystem.
- Rolled out the portal in the organisation and organised the tenant onboarding.
- Portal, ERP System Integration
- Agile Coaching
- Property Management
- Rental Process
- Partner Ecosystem
Remark: We performed the above-mentioned activities as employee at a former employer.