16 cantonal social insurance departments and Liechtenstein decided to replace their common core business applications. They contracted a leading IT company to develop a new system. The system was implemented with a team of up to 500 employees (60% of which was offshore).
As project manager for the data migration, we ensured the seamless migration of the over 3 million active dossiers to the new system.
As project manager for the data migration we:
- Defined the migration concept.
- Represented the data migration in the change management meetings.
- Analysed the impact of the change requests on the data migration and defined measures.
- Coordinated the implementation of the changes in the data migration.
- Coordinated the data migrations during the rollout.
- Case Management
- Data Migration
- Change Management
- Offshore Custom Software Development
Remark: We performed the above-mentioned activities as employee at a former employer.